2008年12月1日 星期一

I became Roald Dahl's Fan!


After reading Matilda written by Roald Dahl, I became his big fan.
I found his audio collection including ten children's books. The set of the audiobooks are included The Twits, The Witches, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory...etc. I really like them very much.

I try my best to listen the audiobooks when I drive my car to go to company. In the beginning, it was so difficult to me. However, I listend again and again, I found the speaking speed seemed to slow down gradually. In oder to improve listenning capability, generally I didn't read the book before listening the audiobook. Until several times listening, I started to check the whole story of the book. I think the way is useful to me for improving English skills.

Roald Dahl is a famous UK writter. His stories fill with imagination and amazing subjects. Sometimes, I wonder the books are not for children because the subjects of the stories are so weird and even evil. However, I am still attracted by the stories. No doubt he is a great writter. I also think I will be a faithful reader to him.

沒有留言: